Installs for FMCA Rally in Tucson, AZ March 2020
TO PLACE YOURSELF ON OUR INSTALL LIST CALL THE OFFICE OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Installs in Tucson, AZ – FMCA 101st International Convention & RV Expo – March 26th – 29th
We are happy to announce that we will have an install team in Tucson, AZ for the FMCA 101st International Convention and RV Expo. Please note that the following guidelines must be followed in order to ensure a spot on our installation schedule.
ALL INSTALLS ARE WEATHER DEPENDENT AND SHOULD BE PRE-ARRANGED THROUGH OUR OFFICE BY Feb 28th.
- All orders for new shades MUST be placed by Feb. 14th to ensure they are completed in time for the Rally
- Your order will be shipped to you prior to the rally – If you need us to call when your order is ready to get an updated shipping address from you at that time, we are happy to do so. Please note we will not be bringing any orders to the show, that is not a physical possibility as we don’t have room in the motor-home for everyone’s order. As such there there will be no exceptions to this.
- Installation appointments will be limited and SHOULD be pre-arranged prior to the rally. If you are not on the installation list prior to the show, we cannot guarantee that we will have time to add you to our schedule during the show.
- If you are on the list, you will be contacted once our team is at the rally so we can notate your location at the rally and create a tentative schedule. Please understand the schedule is tentative since each install and coach is different and takes a different amount of time.
- Installs will be weather dependent. We cannot install in the rain, as it is unsafe and the product needs dry conditions for the initial install.
- Installation charges (paid via cash, check, or credit card) will be charged at the time of install (as we cannot guarantee ANY installs). Pricing will be announced as the event approaches.
- For people requesting installs at the event without prior contact with our office, additional fees may apply, and their install will be completed if time allows after all pre-arranged installs.
If you have not placed your order yet, please contact our office via phone or email so that we can send you the appropriate verification information for your coach. Note that November and December are great times to place your order to ensure plenty of time for production and shipping out to you. This is especially true for our full-timers.← back to news
Florida RV Supershow
Florida State Fairgrounds - B-535 / B-536 / B-537
Tyson Wells Sell-A-Rama
Tyson Wells Campground - site V16 / W17
FMCA’s 102nd International Convention & RV Expo
Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter / Miller-Murphy-Howard Building - Booth # 519 & 521